Sweet Events & Dining Options on Valentine’s Day in Orlando
February has arrived, which means Cupid’s big day is right around the corner. Check out what our favorite Central Florida restaurants are offering up this Valentine’s Day in Orlando, including hot specials and events. Due to popularity on February 14, reservations are recommended everywhere, so be sure to book in advance!
Canvas Restaurant & Market – 13615 Sachs Avenue, Orlando
In addition to their regular a la carte menu, Canvas will be offering a few Valentine’s Day specials.
- Prime Beef Tenderloin: 10 oz. bone-in, mole, sweet corn purée, charred shishito peppers ($50)
- Lobster Tail: Butter poached, artichoke hearts, housemade pappardelle, tarragon-citrus beurre blanc, and shaved black truffles ($45)
Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen – 6967 Lake Nona Blvd., Orlando
- Gulf oysters on the half shell (6) with Tobikko caviar, watermelon, yuzu ($15)
- Roasted beef tenderloin for 2 or 4 to share: Shiitake mushroom “bacon”, double butter mashed potato, Josper charred broccolini, beet crisps, red wine reduction
- For two guests, $38 for 8 oz.
- For four guests, $75 for 16 oz.
- Red Velvet Cheesecake: Champagne marinated strawberries ($4.50)
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi – 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando
Open Wednesday, February 14 from 5PM-10PM
Celebrate Valentine’s Day in Orlando with a la carte specials or Four-Course Prix Fixe for $70. Plus, join a special “Sushi Making 101” class on Saturday, February 17 from 11:30AM-1:30PM and create lasting, fun memories with your loved one!
- Tickets to sushi class available HERE
Available a la carte or Four Course Prix-Fixe for $70:
- Tsukiji Market Moriawase, $29, chefs omakase
- Gomadare Cha Soba, $22, japanese sea bream, ginger, wasabi, scallion, dashi
- Barentain Makisushi, $17, chef’s special Valentine day sushi roll
- Strawberry Shortcake, $7, ume jam, tamari ganache
K Restaurant & Wine Bar – 1710 Edgewater Drive, Orlando
Recently purchased by Chad Phelps back in July of last year, K Restaurant has a new “refreshed K”. This Valentine’s Day, the restaurant will be offering a special menu for $100 for two people, in addition to their regular a la carte menu.
- Oysters: mignonette, Foie Gras custard, madeira glazed wild mushrooms, grilled bread
- Lobster: Israeli couscous, English peas and tendrils, beurre rouge
- Filet: potato and mushroom gratin, creamed greens, veal demi-glace
- White Russian Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
Paradiso 37 – Disney Springs, 1590 E. Buena Vista Drive, Orlando
For Valentine’s Day, Paradiso 37 will be celebrating by serving guests a Valentine’s Day inspired prix-fixe menu at $39 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- Lobster Bisque with Sherry
- Ginger Honey Glazed Cedar Plank Salmon: Roasted Vegetables, Cilantro Rice, and Grilled Lemon
- Molten Lava Chocolate Cake: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Fresh Berries
Pizza Bruno – 3990 Curry Ford Road, Orlando
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2018
“You got a pizza my heart!” Get cheesy with Bruno Zacchini as you join us under the stars for a romantic Valentine’s Day experience. Pizza Bruno will host a couple’s pizza making class which will include hands-on instruction, small bites, DIY pizza, dessert and wine. This unique date night experience is $80 per person, plus gratuity. Let’s get saucy!
Space is limited. Purchase your tickets today HERE!
The Polite Pig at Disney Springs – 1536 Buena Vista Drive, Orlando
Have a smokin’ Valentine’s Day at The Polite Pig in Disney Springs with a la carte menu selections including signature dishes like the Smoked Chicken Wings with pickled carrots; House-Smoked Brisket with coffee rub; The Southern Pig Sandwich with pulled pork, fennel-apple slaw, tangy mustard bbq and Duke’s mayo; and Crispy Brussels Sprouts with whisky-caramel.
The Ravenous Pig – 565 West Fairbanks Avenue, Winter Park
Beginning Monday, February 12 through Thursday, February 15, The Ravenous Pig will offer a full a la carte menu, in addition to the below specials.
Three Course Seasonal Prix-Fixe Menu – $40 per person, with a portion of proceeds benefitting the No Kid Hungry foundation.
Chef Curated Specials for Two:
- Bison Tomahawk Rib Eye Steak
- Whole Fish Dinner
- Sweet Soufflé Dessert
The Rusty Spoon – 55 W. Church Street, Orlando
For Valentine’s Day, The Rusty Spoon will offer a full a la carte menu, in addition to chef curated seasonal specials.
Urbain 40 American Brasserie and Lounge – 8000 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando
For Valentine’s Day in Orlando, Urbain 40 American Brasserie and Lounge will be taking reservations Friday, February 9th through Wednesday, February 14th. They will be celebrating by serving guests a Valentine’s Day inspired prix-fixe menu at $68 per person, plus tax and gratuity. The regular a la carte menu will also be available to guests.
- Appetizer Special: Heart Vol Au Vent of Bay Scallops & Rock Shrimp; Cultivated Mushrooms, & Early Spring Crop Asparagus, Champagne-Porcini-Vermont Butter Emulsion
- Valentines Plat du Jour: “Marriage of the Land & Sea”Grilled 6 oz. Angus Beef Tenderloin & Herb-Roasted Wild Gulf Shrimp: Celery Root & Potato Puree, Haricot Vert, Young Carrots, Rich Red Wine Truffle Reduction & Sauce Béarnaise
- Valentines Dessert Trio: For Couples to Share