Amazing Orlando Foodie Events Throughout August
We’re excited to share the below Orlando foodie events taking place throughout August, including two amazing chef collaborations! For tickets or any additional information on any of these great events, feel free to call the restaurants directly. What a great way to wrap up Summer 2017!
Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi ∙ Craft Beer Dinner Pairing featuring Crooked Can Brewing Company
• Tuesday, August 15, 7:30PM
• 7972 Via Dellagio Way, Orlando ∙ 407-370-3359 ∙ dragonflyrestaurants.com
• Dragonfly Robata Grill & Sushi is pairing up with Kent Waugh & Nolan Clark of Crooked Can Brewing Company to share a craft beer pairing dinner that you won’t want to miss. This all-inclusive night features a welcome reception followed by a 4-course meal complete with five pairings curated by Crooked Can Brewing Company. Tickets are $45 per person (plus tax and gratuity) and can be purchased via the Eventbrite page located HERE. Space is limited.
The Ravenous Pig ∙ ‘Ravenous Rooster”: A Chef Collab Dinner with Chef Ferrell Alvarez of Tampa’s Rooster and the Till
• Sunday, August 20, 6:30PM
• 565 West Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park ∙ 407-628-2333 ∙ theravenouspig.com
• James Beard Award nominee, chef Ferrell Alvarez of Tampa’s Rooster & the Till is teaming up with The Ravenous Pigs own chef Nick Sierputowski for a one-night only “Ravenous Rooster” chef collaboration dinner at The Ravenous Pig. The evening will begin at 6:30PM with a cocktail reception and amuse bouche from each chef. The four-course dinner is $65 per person (plus tax and gratuity) with an optional wine pairing menu available for an additional $35 per person. Tickets are limited.
The COOP ∙ Guest Chef Series featuring chefs John Rivers and Brandon McGlamery
• Wednesday, August 23, 6PM-8PM
• 610 W. Morse Blvd., Winter Park ∙ 407-843-2667 ∙ asouthernaffair.com
• Award-winning chef John Rivers of The COOP and 4 Rivers Smokehouse, and James Beard-nominated chef Brandon McGlamery of Prato, Luma on Park, and Luke’s Kitchen and Bar team up to present the fifth edition of The COOP’s “Guest Chef Series”. The interactive cooking demonstration will be held on Wednesday, August 23 at 6:00PM on The COOP’s patio. The hour-long event will include Southern-inspired cooking demonstrations from the kitchens of Chef McGlamery and Chef Rivers. The event is complimentary and open to the public.
1921 by Norman Van Aken ∙ Chef Collaboration featuring chef Camilo Velasco and chef Austin Boyd of The Osprey Tavern
• Thursday, August 17, 6:30PM
• 142 E. 4th Street, Mount Dora ∙ 352-385-1921 ∙ 1921nva.com
• Baldwin Park comes to Mount Dora: A collaborative wine dinner you don’t want to miss. At 6:30PM on August 17, Baldwin Park’s The Osprey Tavern will join Mount Dora’s 1921 by Norman Van Aken to celebrate 1921’s one year anniversary and the wines of Talley Vineyards. Chefs Austin Boyd and Camilo Velasco are putting the finishing touches on the multi-course menu, but you can reserve your seat now. Tickets are $150 per person.