Maya’s Grill Introduces Champagne Sunday Brunch
Miami Beach eatery launches a series of celebrations leading up to 10 Year Anniversary
Maya’s Grill in Miami Beach is a local spot with a varied menu featuring Argentinean fare, plus outdoor seating amid the famous Lincoln Road bustle. The Miami Beach eatery is getting ready for its 10 year anniversary and launching a new champagne brunch on Sundays to kick-off a series of mini- celebrations for this special occasion. The indoor/outdoor restaurant is debuting several new champagne cocktails, as well as brunch dishes and offering unrivaled champagne bottle specials every Sunday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Perfectly fitting for the early birds and night owls alike!
Maya’s Grill, formerly named Maya Tapas & Grill, has been serving locals, artists and travelers, International Argentinean-Fusion cuisine for nearly a decade. Owned and operated by the Maya family who moved to Miami from Argentina and made the Magic City their new home. Guests will regularly find Rolando Maya, his wife, Marsha and their three children Alejandro, Martin and Sara greeting customers and making sure everything is running smoothly. They have perfected personal service, offering guests the attention they deserve.
Now on to what we came here for, mouthwatering food and refreshing libations! Maya’s Grill’s already delicious array of breakfast dishes will now feature new Sunday Brunch items such as an array of Benedicts: Crab Cake (two poached eggs, hollandaise, lump meat crab cake), Florentine (two poached eggs, hollandaise, spinach), and Smoked Salmon. Guests will also have all the best breakfast classics including, Croissants and Pastries, French Toast and Waffle Breakfasts, which are accompanied by bacon or breakfast sausage and served with home fries. Their Steak and Eggs come with three eggs any style, Prime griddle skirt steak, and signature home fries. Patrons can also find many of the house favorites including the Chorizo Argentino Breakfast (two eggs any style, Argentinean sausage, fresh tomato bruschetta, served with homemade fries) on the menu.
New Champagne Libations
- Maya’s Champagne Cocktail – champagne, sugar, angostura bitters and a lemon twist – $11.95
- Ritz Cocktail – cognac, Cointreau, maraschino cherry, lemon juice, topped with Champagne and garnished with a flamed peel orange twist – $8.95
- Soyer au Champagne – brandy, orange curacao, pineapple juice, and a maraschino cherry topped with champagne and a floating vanilla ice cream scoop – $8.95
- Champagne Old Fashioned – traditional old fashioned with a twist of cognac and topped with champagne – $8.95
- Negroni Sbaglatio – sweet vermouth, Campari, champagne, seasonal fruits and a cinnamon garnish – $8.95
- Kir Royal – champagne, Chambord and a lemon twist – $11.95
Champagne Bottle Specials
- Taittinger Brut La Française $39
- Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut $49
- Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé $65
- Moet & Chandon Rosé Imperial $65
- Veuve Clicquot Brut NV $70
New Daily Promotions
- Monday – half-off bottles of wine all day
- Tuesday – half-off steaks all day
- Wednesday – $12 pasta dishes all day
- Thursday –$1 Prosecco for ladies all day
Tell us, is your mouth watering yet? Go ahead and make your reservations at Maya’s Grill today because the weather is just too perfect not to take advantage.
For more information, please visit www.mayatapasandgrill.com
809 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL.
Friday & Saturday 8am-1am