Free Passport from Hotels.com
We all dream and fantasize about traveling the globe. Whether it is devouring a croissant at the Eiffel Tower, getting a 4 hand massage in Thailand or watching lions on an African safari. There is one vital and mandatory item to achieve these dream… A Passport! But surprisingly, only 36 percent of Americans have one!!! Well Hotels.com is ready to cover the other 64% by offering them a FREE PASSPORT!
Whether it’s because they haven’t needed one or can’t afford one, Hotels.com is here to help customers take the first step in achieving their travel dreams. This summer until July 31, when people book an international stay of $800 of more through Hotels.com and enter the code PASSPORT at checkout they’ll receive a discount of $110 – the price of a passport, which means A FREE PASSPORT!
Although the U.S. lags behind countries like Great Britain, Australia and Canada, Americans applied for about 17 million passports in 2016* and it’s already predicted that applications this year will hit 21 million. One of the barriers for a passport can be cost (a U.S. passport runs $110), so online lodging expert Hotels.com is helping Americans save by offering a free passport** with qualifying international accommodation bookings.
“Americans are eager to get out of town. We’re seeing a strong increase in searches for European destinations year over year,” said Josh Belkin, VP and GM for the Hotels.com brand. “With declining airfares, increased international flight options, and great hotel deals, now is an obvious time to venture abroad.”
It is always a good time to travel and now a free passport is quite an extra incentive to do so. See you overseas!!
Here are some Hotels ideas to inspire thee..
Hotels.com L.P. operates Hotels.com, a leading online accommodation booking website with properties ranging from international chains and all-inclusive resorts to local favorites and bed & breakfasts, together with all the information needed to book the perfect stay. Customers get instant savings *** with Secret Prices through our mobile booking app and when logged into the booking website. Hotels.com Rewards members can earn and redeem free**** nights at thousands of properties worldwide. The Hotels.com Mobile Concierge on iPhone is like having a local expert in the palm of your hand, offering fast access to services such as transportation, on-demand food delivery, restaurant reservations and activities.