Orlando’s Easter Specials are Hopping In
Spring has sprung, bringing Easter with it (along with visions of summer dancing in our heads). Tons of our favorite restaurants are offering great reasons to eat out on Easter Sunday!
Paddlefish Disney Springs Easter Special – $52 per person
- Dover Sole Roulades (crab & chourico stuffed, fiddlehead ferns atop mango beurre blanc)
- Opera Cake (layered chocolate & espresso cake with a milk chocolate glaze)
- Suggested wine pairing: Grgich Hills Fume Blanc – $16 glass
Easter at Reunion Resort
At Reunion, Easter is hopping with endlessly fun activities for the whole family. From classic Easter Egg hunts, traditional Easter brunch and appearances by Peter Cottontail, to waterslides, legendary golf courses, spa specials and so much more. And because a 3-night escape at Reunion just isn’t enough, enjoy your 4th night on us! Book 3 nights in a 3 bedroom villa and enjoy the luxuriously spacious accommodations for a 4th night, free.
Grande Easter Brunch! Indulge in a variety of food stations such as the Sunrise Station with Omelets and Waffles, Morning Fare Favorites and a Carving Station with Cola Smoked Ham and Herbed Beef Tenderloin.
- Sunday, April 16 in the Grande Ballroom
- Seatings: 10:30am & 1pm
- $54.95 per guest age 13 and older | $21.95 per guest age 4-12 | Complimentary for guests age 3 and under
- Reservations required; Call 407.662.3463
Easter at Hammock Beach Resort
More than just great brunch, Easter at Hammock Beach includes live entertainment, action stations, kids activities and a special appearance by the Easter Bunny! And, with our Stay 2 Get 1 FREE package you have more time to do it all!
Grande Easter Brunch! Leave the cooking to us and reserve your spot today! Space is limited.
- Sunday, April 16 in the Ballroom
- Seatings at 11am, 1pm & 3pm
- Guests $42, Ages 4-10 $22
- Reserve your table: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/grand-easter-brunch-tickets-32920835104
In addition to Easter Sunday itself, two very important foodie holidays are on the roster this month:
National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day, April 12
The Coop, Winter Park –
- Grilled Ham and Pimento Cheese served with French fries or hush puppies
- Pimento Cheese served with French fries or hush puppies
Planet Hollywood, Disney Springs –
- Pimento Grilled Cheese – a triple-stacked grilled cheese sandwich with six cheese mac-n-cheese, pimento cheese, super melted cheese, stuffed and stacked between three slices of sourdough bread
National Eggs Benedict Day, April 16
Canvas Restaurant and Market, Lake Nona –
- Canvas Benedict – house-made Canadian bacon, oven-dried tomato, sous vide egg on an einkorn flaky biscuit with jalapeno hollandaise
The Coop, Winter Park –
- Chicken & Waffle Benedict – fried chicken tender atop a Belgian waffle with warm maple bourbon syrup served with two poached eggs and hollandaise sauce