10 Affordable Travel Destinations
There are very few things better than traveling the globe!! Being whisked off to a new setting to eat different food, see new sites & cultures, meet brand new people and experience the wonders of a new city or country is what life is all about. Your mind and senses require novelty to break away from the mundane boredom staying in one place induces. We know you loooooove butter pecan, but at some point you should start sampling other flavors.
Unfortunately traveling can be quite expensive and preclude some people from enjoying it. Luckily the dollar is strong and there are many countries around the world that are ridiculously cheap. So we are here to help you find some affordable destinations to feed your insatiable travel bugs. In celebration of National Travel and Tourism week (May 7-13) we are sharing some wonderful and affordable travel opportunities to break out of your routine life…
We came across a list of the 10 Most Affordable Travel Destinations, courtesy of the 2016 Hotels.com® Hotel Price Index™. We thought it was a great tool to help incite our readers to start planning their Summer getaways or Staycations.
Hotels.com helps travelers save money on their perfect hotel through Hotels.com Rewards, where travelers get instant savings now, and after staying 10 nights, get a free night to use later.
We (sooooo thankfully) have been to all 10 of these destinations and Thailand is our favorite country EVER!!! $7 daily massages, gorgeous mountain lined beaches, exquisite food, vibrant scuba diving, festive people and the insane affordability of Thailand make it our number one destination!
While some of these other cities are super pricey like London & Paris, there are always ways to do them on the cheap and this list gives you some inexpensive hotel options there. We have been to and enjoyed all the cities listed below:
10 Affordable Destinations
- Bangkok, Thailand – Chatrium Hotel Riverside Bangkok-$99/night
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Intercontinental Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City-$109/night
- Istanbul, Turkey – Dersaadet Hotel – Special Class, Istanbul-$57/night
- Berlin, Germany – TITANIC Gendarmenmarkt Berlin-$145/night
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa-$115/night
- Phuket, Thailand – Amatara Wellness Resort-$153/night
- London, United Kingdom – The Nadler Victoria-$164/night
- Orlando, Florida – Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort-$164/night
- Paris, France – Vic Eiffel-$118/night
- Los Angeles, California – Arroyo Vista Inn-$198/night
Wherever you end up going be safe, have fun and gorge on new foods and pleasures!! Blissful Travels!